Friday, March 7, 2008

Apple Learning Interchange




Context -- I came across this site while searching for photo essays on the Internet. The site is for teachers to share their ideas with others. It has some cool capabilities like showing videos and PDFs. The site I visited was created by Anthony Cody who teaches science and technology in Oakland, California. He has a great lesson plan, videos, and photo essay examples online.

I was so intrigued with the site that I became a member. I will continue to explore this place and see what other gems it holds.

How I will use this in my classes -- Already I have a good lesson plan for teaching photo essays. I may find other actitivies I can use in my practice. Then when I have finished my media lesson plans, I can post them here as well.\

http://edcommunity.apple.com/ali/story.php?itemID=443&version=214&page=2

No comments: